U.S. Passport or passport of any other nationality, must have at least 6 months remaining validity from the day of entry into the country for which VISA has been applied for. If validity is less than 6 months ETS will renew your passport (Fee’s apply).
- Please call ETS for latest updates and questions.
Please note: The embassy/consulate may request additional paperwork as deemed necessary
- Please forward the completed requirements as detailed above to:
Express Travel Services
5755 Oberlin Drive, Suite 301
San Diego, CA 92121
Toll Free : 1-866-376-1125
Fax number : 1-858-225-0786
Your application will be sent in to the Embassy.
Fees for Express Travel Services
- $75.00 Standard Service (10-12 business days)
- $99.00 Regular Service (5-6 business days)
- $150.00 Rush Service (2 business days)
- $200.00 Same Day Service (24 hours)
- 1 month single entry $70.00
- 3 months single entry $100.00
- 1 month multiple entry $125.00
- 3 month multiple entry $150.00
- 6 month multiple entry $165.00
- 1 year multiple entry $175.00
- 1 month single entry $100.00
- 3 months single entry $130.00
- 1 month multiple entry $155.00
- 3 month multiple entry $180.00
- 6 month multiple entry $195.00
- 1 year multiple entry $205.00
Please note – ETS charges a $5.00 fee to make money order for consular charges.
These fees are subject to change at any time by the Embassy.
We use only FedEx services
Please note: Fed-ex charges may vary by location.