U.S. Passport or passport of any other nationality, must have at least 6 months remaining validity from the day of entry into the country for which VISA has been applied for. If validity is less than 6 months ETS will renew your passport (Fee’s apply).
Loose Leaf Visa
- A signed colored copy of your passport page with atleast 6 months validity remaining. This can be scanned/emailed to us.
- Please include 2 passport type photos on a white background. This must be less than 6 months old, no glasses to be worn on the photo. You can choose to scan the photo to us. Please note ETS charges a fee of $10.00 to print the photo
- One completed application form Click Here
- For a business visa- A letter from the company in the U.S. stating the purpose and duration of the trip and guaranteeing all expenses during the intended stay. This can be scanned/emailed to us.
Please note: The embassy/consulate may request additional paperwork as deemed necessary
- Please forward the completed requirements as detailed above to:
Express Travel Services
5755 Oberlin Drive, Suite 301
San Diego, CA 92121
Toll Free : 1-866-376-1125
Your application will be sent in to the Embassy.
Fees for Express Travel Services
- $75.00 Standard Service (10-12 business days)
- $99.00 Regular Service (5-6 business days)
- $175.00 Rush Service (2-3 business days)
- $250.00 Same Day Service (24 hours)
- 1 month single entry $70.00
- 3 months single entry $100.00
- 1 month multiple entry $125.00
- 3 month multiple entry $150.00
- 6 month multiple entry $165.00
- 1 year multiple entry $175.00
- 1 month single entry $100.00
- 3 months single entry $130.00
- 1 month multiple entry $155.00
- 3 month multiple entry $180.00
- 6 month multiple entry $195.00
- 1 year multiple entry $205.00
Please note – ETS charges a $5.00 fee to make money order for consular charges.
These fees are subject to change at any time by the Embassy.
We use only FedEx services
Please note: Fed-ex charges may vary by location.