Russian Federation Tourist Visa
- A valid signed passport with at least 6 months validity remaining. The passport must have have at least two clear visa pages, next to each other.
- Copy of the passport vital page.
- Standard Application form (must be filled out completely with all information requested, must have original signature and dated) When you start your application, you must write down Application ID, Security question and Security answer Please include this information in your package- Click Here
- 1-passport type colored photograph (2×2),front view facing,on a white background, less than 6 months old. No glasses or white shirt to be worn.
- Standard tourist confirmation and voucher from your authorized Russian travel agency or hotel registered with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is required. The confirmation/voucher must have the official Russian company seal with the registration and confirmation number.
–You must have the confirmation/voucher before you complete the Russian visa application form.
– Express Travel Services can assist with the process for a fee of $35.00
- A copy of the resident alien card (front and back), or a valid visa back to the U.S. if the applicant is not a U.S. citizen
- If the applicant was born in Russia or any of the former Soviet Republics, they must provide a copy of their Russian/Soviet Republic passport page.
- ETS Order form Click Here
- For Non US Passport holders only: Applicants may apply for Russian visa only if he/she has a US Green Card or long term non-immigration legal status in the US, valid for not less than 6 months from the date of his/her Russian visa application. Please enclose the copy of this document or have it in the applicant’s passport.
- Applicants from the holder of US tourist visas or short term visitors are NOT acceptable. They must apply in the country of their origin ONLY.
- For the holders of US Travel Document: The applicant may apply for Russian visa only if he/she has a US Green Card (in plastic version only), Health Insurance Certificate valid in Russia, and confirmed round trip tickets are also required.
Please note: The embassy/consulate may request additional paperwork as deemed necessary
- Please forward the completed requirements as detailed above to:
Express Travel Services
5755 Oberlin Drive, Suite 301
San Diego, CA 92121
Toll Free : 1-866-376-1125
Your application will be sent in to the Embassy.
Fees for Express Travel Services
- $99.00 – Regular(11-12 business days)
- $150.00 -Rush(6-7 business days)
- $299.00- Expedite(3-4 business days)
- Hotel Confirmation/Voucher – $35.00
ETS will charge a fee of $25.00 to complete the application forms.
For US Citizens
$198.00- Single, double and multiple entries.
Please note – ETS charges a $5.00 fee to make money order for consular charges.
These fees are subject to change at any time by the Embassy.
We use only FedEx services
Please note: Fed-ex charges may vary by location.