- Expedite: 5 to 9 business days —————– Service charge :$599.00 plus Government fees.
- Rush: 14 to 21 business days —————— Service charge :$450.00 plus Government fees.
The above does not include shipping costs.
Passports can only be renewed if your most recent passport:
- Is undamaged and can be submitted with your application.
- Was issued when you were age 16 or older.
- Was issued within the last 15 years.
- Was issued in your current name or you can legally document your name change.
Send the following documents to Express Travel Services
- Most recent U.S. passport.
- 2 –Passport photos type (2×2 with white background) not more than 6 months old. No glasses to be worn on the photo.
- 1 Application form no. DS-82. This form must be completed online. Upon completion, the computer will generate a printable PDF format document with a bar-code unique to your specific application. Without this bar-code, we will be unable to process your passport renewal application. (Signature on the DS-82 form and the authorization form must match the signature on the current passport.) (No front to back printing on the application form.)
- 1 Letter of Authorization (Please call for the letter of authorization and we will e-mail it to you).
- Check or Money Order for $190.00, made payable to “U.S. Department of State.” (Personal checks submitted by travelers must have their name and a street address on it) For express shipping from the Dept. of State to our courier please enclose a check or money order for $208.32.We can make the money order on your behalf for a fee of $10.00.
- Copied records of U.S. departure date(s) – computer generated international flight itinerary from the airline or a travel agency. Travel must be within 14 days from the day of submission of the documents at the passport agency.
- ETS Order Form – Click Here
* Fees for Express Travel Services MUST be sent with the documents. Checks can be made to Express Travel Services. Please call for credit card payment.
FedEx charges apply.
Please send the documents to: