- Emergency : 24 hours (same business day) ——– Service charge :$399.00 plus Government fees
- Expedite : 2-3 business days—————————Service charge :$299.00 plus Government fees
- Expedite : 4 to 5 business days —————– Service charge :$199.00 plus Government fees
- Rush : 6 to 7 business days ——————— Service charge :$149.00 plus Government fees
- Regular: 11-12 business days —————- Service charge :$99.00 plus Government fees
Passports can only be renewed if your most recent passport:
- Is undamaged and can be submitted with your application.
- Was issued when you were age 16 or older.
- Was issued within the last 15 years.
- Was issued in your current name or you can legally document your name change.
Send the following documents to Express Travel Services
- Most recent U.S. passport.
- 2 – Passport photos type (2×2 with white background) not more than 6 months old. No glasses to be worn on the photo.
- 1 Application form no. DS-82. This form must be completed online. Upon completion, there will be an option to “Create Form.” You must click on this icon, as it will generate a printable, PDF format document with a bar-code unique to your specific application. Without this bar-code, we will be unable to process your passport renewal application. (Signature on the DS-82 form and the authorization form must match the signature on the current passport.) (No front to back printing on the application form.)
- 1 Letter of Authorization (Please call or email us and we will fax it to you).
- Check or Money order for $170, payable to “U.S. Department of State.” We can make a money order on your behalf for a fee of $5.
- Copied records of US departure date(s) – computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or a travel agency, copy of airline ticket.
- ETS Order Form – Click Here
* Fees for Express Travel Services MUST be sent with the documents. Checks can be made to Express Travel Services. Please call for credit card payment.
FedEx charges apply.
Please send the documents to: