U.S. Passport or passport of any other nationality, musthave at least 6 months remaining validity from the day of entry into the country for which VISA has been applied for. If validity is less than 6 months ETS will renew your passport (Fee’s apply).
New Zealand and the USA have a Visa Waiver Agreement, a US passport holder:
- with return air tickets, or holding a valid onwards ticket to a country the traveler has a right to enter,
- who has a passport valid for three months beyond the date you are leaving NZ,
- who has proof of sufficient funds for the duration of the visit, and
- is only wishing to visit for the time granted on arrival,may visit New Zealand for tourism purposes for up to three months without a visa. (If the intention is to stay longer, the traveler should apply for a visitor’s visa.)
Visa requirements for non-U.S. citizens.
Written consent from both parents when child is unaccompanied or written consent from other parent when child is travelling with one parent only, or a custody agreement is in effect. In both cases, the original or certified true copy of the child’s full birth certificate is required.
- Please call ETS for latest updates and questions.
Please note: The embassy/consulate may request additional paperwork as deemed necessary
- Please forward the completed requirements as detailed above to:
Express Travel Services
5755 Oberlin Drive, Suite 301
San Diego, CA 92121
Toll Free : 1-866-376-1125
Fax number : 1-858-225-0786
Your application will be sent in to the Embassy.
Fees for Express Travel Services
- $99.00 (8-10 business days)
- Please contact ETS for fees.
These fees are subject to change at any time by the Embassy.
We use only FedEx services
Please note: Fed-ex charges may vary by location.