U.S. Passport or passport of any other nationality, musthave at least 6 months remaining validity from the day of entry into the country for which VISA has been applied for. If validity is less than 6 months ETS will renew your passport (Fee’s apply).
United States and Canadian Citizens may travel to Jamaica as tourists provided they have
- valid US passport
- return ticket to USA or round trip ticket showing that he/she is entitled to return to the USA
- picture I.D. pref. drivers license
- Other nationals who are perminant residents of the United States may enter Jamaica as tourists without visas but must travel with
- Alien registration cards (Green Cards) or
- Valid US re entry permit (if applicable)
- Roundtrip or onward tickets
- ETS Order form Click Here
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR NON US CITIZENS
- Please call ETS for latest updates and questions.
Please note: The embassy/consulate may request additional paperwork as deemed necessary
- Please forward the completed requirements as detailed above to:
Express Travel Services
5755 Oberlin Drive, Suite 301
San Diego, CA 92121
Toll Free : 1-866-376-1125
Your application will be sent in to the Embassy.
Fees for Express Travel Services
- $50.00 – Per visa/non-rush
- $75.00 – Rush
- $150 – Expedite
- Please contact ETS for FEES
These fees are subject to change at any time by the Embassy.
We use only FedEx services
Please note: Fed-ex charges may vary by location.