U.S. Passport or passport of any other nationality, must have at least 6 months remaining validity from the day of entry into the country for which VISA has been applied for. If validity is less than 6 months ETS will renew your passport (Fee’s apply).
Click here for Passport Information
China Tourist Visa
- A valid passport with at least six months validity remaining and at least one blank visa page.
- One visa application form, fully completed and signed-Click Here.All application forms must be typed in.No hand written forms will be accepted by the consulate.
- Applicants born in China, Hong Kong or Taiwan must write their name in Chinese character.
- 1-passport type colored photograph (2×2),front view facing,on a white background, no glasses, less than 6 months old
- Applicants must provide proof of residency that displays their name and current street address (no P.O. boxes are acceptable). This can include a copy of their valid driver’s license, government issued photo ID, utility bill/lease agreement.
–Non-U.S. passport bearers-Must provide a notarized statement regarding their jurisdiction.
-U.S. passport holders-Who provide documents other than their driver’s license or government issued photo ID must provide a notarized statement regarding their jurisdiction.
- Non-U.S. passport bearers should provide documents that entitle them to reside or work for an extended period of time in the U.S. (original green card, H1B, L1)
- An applicant who was born in China, Hong Kong or Taiwan is required to submit his /her Chinese passport or last foreign passport with a Chinese visa when he/she applies for a Chinese visa with with his / her current passport.
- Applicants who have previously held China visas are required to submit the passport(s) containing those visas, along with the current passport.
- Onward/return tickets or confirmed flight itinerary with proof of hotel reservation is required.
- ETS Order form Click Here.
Minors under 18 years of age must follow special requirements to obtain a Tourist Visa to travel to China.
In addition to the above requirements for a Tourist Visa, the following additional documents must also be presented:
- The original birth certificate, and a copy of the same
- Photocopy of driver’s license of both parents
- Photocopy of both parents’ passports, and any current China visas
- A letter written by both parents addressed to the ‘Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China’; stating that they give permission to the consulate to issue visa to their minor child
- The embassy/consulate may request additional paperwork as deemed necessary
- Please call ETS for latest updates and questions.
Please note: The embassy/consulate may request additional paperwork as deemed necessary
- Please forward the completed requirements as detailed above to:
Express Travel Services
5755 Oberlin Drive, Suite 301
San Diego, CA 92121
Toll Free : 1-866-376-1125
Fax number : 1-858-225-0786
Your application will be sent in to the Embassy.
Fees for Express Travel Services
- $60.00 – Standard Service (8-10 business days)
- $99.00 – Regular Service (5-6 business days)
- $175.00 – Expedite Service (2-3 business days)
ETS will charge a fee of $5.00 to complete the application forms.
For U.S. Citizens
Single, Double and Multiple entries
- $140.00- Regular Service/Standard Service
- $160.00- Expedite Service
- $30.00-Single entry (3-6 months)
- $45.00-Double entry (3-6 months)
- $60.00-Multiple entry (6 months)
- $90.00-Multiple entry (12 months)
Please note – ETS charges a $5.00 fee to make money order for consular charges
These fees are subject to change at any time by the Embassy.
We use only FedEx services
Please note: Fed-ex charges may vary by location.