U.S. Passport or passport of any other nationality, must have at least 6 months remaining validity from the day of entry into the country for which VISA has been applied for. If validity is less than 6 months ETS will renew your passport (Fee’s apply). Click here for Passport Information
China Tourist Visa
- A valid signed passport with at least six months validity remaining and at least two blank visa page.
- A copy of the passport vital page.
- One visa application form, fully completed and signed-Click Here. All application forms must be typed in. Please print application on separate sheets of paper. Front to back printing will not be accepted. Please fill in all fields. Incomplete application forms will be returned by the consulate.
- 1-passport type colored photograph (2×2),front view facing, on a white background, less than 6 months old. No glasses to be worn on the photo.
- Applicants born in China, Hong Kong or Taiwan must write their name in Chinese character.
- Applicants must provide proof of residency that displays their name and current street address. This can include a copy of their valid driver’s license or government issued photo ID.
- Non-U.S. passport bearers should provide documents that entitle them to reside or work for an extended period of time in the U.S. (clear copy of green card (front and back), H1B, L1, etc)
- An applicant who was born in China, Hong Kong or Taiwan is required to submit his /her Chinese passport or last foreign passport with a Chinese visa when he/she applies for a Chinese visa with with his / her current passport.
- Applicants who have previously held China visas are required to submit the passport(s) containing those visas, along with the current passport.
- .If you have traveled to Turkey, please fill out the attached form. Click here.
- Applicants 12 and older must provide proof of Covid-19 vaccine record.
- Onward/return tickets or confirmed flight itinerary with proof of hotel reservation is required.
- ETS Order form Click Here.
Minors under 18 years of age must follow special requirements to obtain a Tourist Visa to travel to China. In addition to the above requirements for a Tourist Visa, the following additional documents must also be presented:
- A photocopy of the birth certificate.
- Photocopy of driver’s license of both parents.
- Photocopy of both parents’ passports, and any current China visas
- A letter written by both parents addressed to the ‘Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China’; stating that they give permission to the consulate to issue visa to their minor child. Click Here
- Please call ETS for latest updates and questions.
Please note: The embassy/consulate may request additional paperwork as deemed necessary
- Please forward the completed requirements as detailed above to:
Express Travel Services
5755 Oberlin Drive, Suite 301
San Diego, CA 92121
Toll Free : 1-866-376-1125
Your application will be sent in to the Embassy.
Fees for Express Travel Services
- $299.00 per visa.
- $399.00 per visa(for San Francisco consulate)
ETS will charge a fee of $75.00 to complete the application forms. ETS will charge a fee of $40.00 to review the application forms and other documents.
For U.S. Citizens Single, Double and Multiple entries
- $140.00- Regular/Standard Service (15-21 business days)
For Canadian Citizens Single, Double and Multiple entries
- $80.00- Regular/Standard Service (15-21 business days)
For Brazilian Citizens Single, Double and Multiple entries
- $145.00- Regular/Standard Service (15-21 business days)
For Non-U.S. Citizens
- $30.00-Single entry (3-6 months)
- $45.00-Double entry (3-6 months)
- $60.00-Multiple entry (6 months)
- $90.00-Multiple entry (12 months)
Please note – ETS charges a $10.00 fee to make money order for consular charges These fees are subject to change at any time by the Embassy.