U.S. Passport or passport of any other nationality, must have at least 6 months remaining validity from the day of entry into the country for which VISA has been applied for. If validity is less than 6 months ETS will renew your passport (Fee’s apply).
Click here for Passport Information
Effective June 17, 2019, all U.S., Australian, Canadian and Japanese nationals will be waived from Visit Visa requirement.
The waiver applies to people travelling for tourism, business, artistic or sports purposes. The initiative also covers travelers transiting through Brazil.
Brazil Tourist Visa for Non- U.S. citizens
- Signed passport must be valid for 6 months from date of entry, and contain at least one blank visa page.
- 1- visa application form, completed and signed – Click Here. All application forms must be typed in. (At the end of the application process, please upload passport photo, signature, and passport page).
The form must be printed and signed and presented at the consulate along with the delivery receipt ( with bar code )
- Visit visa application Click Here
- 1- recent 2″x 2″ passport-photo, front view, white background, less than six months old. No glasses to be worn.
- A clear copy of the driver’s license or government issued photo ID showing a valid street address within the traveler’s jurisdiction. (If the address is a PO box, please provide a copy of the utility bill or lease agreement.)
- Non-U.S. passport bearers should provide documents that entitle them to reside or work for an extended period of time in the U.S. (clear copy of green card (front and back), H1B, L1, etc)
- Onward/return ticket or confirmed flight itinerary
- ETS Order form Click Here
In addition to all of the above requirements those taking part in a cruise to Brazil must also present the following:
- the cruise ship’s itinerary with the traveler’s name clearly indicated;
- a round-trip ticket to and from the cruise’s port of departure and arrival.
Minors under 18 years of age must follow special requirements to obtain a Tourist Visa to travel to Brazil.
In addition to the above requirements for a Tourist Visa, the following additional documents must also be presented:
- the original birth certificate and a copy. Copies presented without the original birth certificate must be notarized.
- A notarized letter of consent, signed by the parent not traveling with the minor, or by both parents if the minor is applying alone (if the minor is traveling with both parents this letter is not necessary if all names appear on the itinerary and both parents are applying for the visa at the same time). Click Here
- Immunization record for polio for children between ages of three months and six years. If the child cannot be inoculated, bring a notarized letter from the child’s physician.
Note that the notarization of documents issued in the US must be done by a Notary Public within the jurisdiction of this Consulate.
- YELLOW FEVER INTERNATIONAL IMMUNIZATION CERTIFICATE
This certificate is mandatory if applicant traveled within the last 90 days to any of the following Countries: Angola, Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guyana, Gabon, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Liberia, Nigeria, Peru, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Democratic Republic of Congo (ex-Zaire) or Venezuela.
It is advisable if applicant’s destination in Brazil includes any of the following States: Acre, Amapá, Amazonas, Goiás, Maranhão, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul, Pará, Rondônia, Roraima, Tocantins and the Federal District.
Please call ETS for latest updates and questions.
Please note: The embassy/consulate may request additional paperwork as deemed necessary
- Please forward the completed requirements as detailed above to:
Express Travel Services
5755 Oberlin Drive, Suite 301
San Diego, CA 92121
Toll Free : 1-866-376-1125
Your application will be sent in to the Embassy.
Fees for Express Travel Services
- $99.00 – Regular (15 Business Days)
ETS will charge a fee of $25.00 to complete the application forms.
- U.S.A.-U.S.$160.00 (for tourism purposes)
- U.S.A.-U.S.$160.00 ( for business purposes)
The only form of payment the consulate accepts is in the form of postal money order only made payable to ” Consulate General of Brazil”. ETS can make the postal money on your behalf for a fee of $15.00
Consular fees are subject to change at any time by the Embassy.
We use only FedEx services
Please note: Fed-ex charges may vary by location.