U.S. Passport or passport of any other nationality, musthave at least 6 months remaining validity from the day of entry into the country for which VISA has been applied for. If validity is less than 6 months ETS will renew your passport (Fee’s apply).
U.S. citizens do not require a visa for tourism for a stay of up to 21 days.
Visa requirements for non-U.S. citizens.
- The authorized maximum period of stay granted by the Philippine Consulate to all temporary visitor’s visa applicants is fifty-nine (59) days. If the applicant will stay beyond 59 days in the Philippines, an application for extension of stay must be filed at the Bureau of Immigration in Manila, or the Immigration office nearest to the place where the applicant is temporarily residing.
Please note: The embassy/consulate may request additional paperwork as deemed necessary
- Please forward the completed requirements as detailed above to:
Express Travel Services
5755 Oberlin Drive, Suite 301
San Diego, CA 92121
Toll Free : 1-866-376-1125
Fax number : 1-858-225-0786
Your application will be sent in to the Embassy.
Fees for Express Travel Services
- $75.00-Regular processing (10-12 business days )
- $99.00 – Rush processing (5-6 business days )
- $30.00 – Single Entry valid 3 months for entry
- $60.00 – Multiple Entries valid 6 months for entry
- $90.00 – Multiple Entries valid one year
These fees are subject to change at any time by the Embassy.
We use only FedEx services
Please note: Fed-ex charges may vary by location.