Weather for Kazakhstan
|Monday ||Tuesday ||Wednesday ||Thursday ||Friday ||Saturday |
Requirements to obtain VISA to enter Kazakhstan
U.S. Passport or passport of any other nationality, must have at least 6 months remaining validity from the day of entry into the country for which VISA has been applied for. If validity is less than 6 months ETS will renew your passport (Fee’s apply).
No tourist visa is required for a stay of up to 15 days for U.S citizens. Any stay exceeding 15 days will require a visa.
Kazakhstan Tourist Visa
Kazakhstan Business Visa
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months longer than the validity of the requested visa and should have at least one blank visa page.
- One passport size photo of the applicant which should be stapled to the marked space in the upper right hand corner of the application form.
- A completed visa application form (one per person). All fields must be completed, otherwise your application can be refused. - Click Here.
- Invitation letter must be submitted by the host organization in Kazakhstan to the Department of Consular Services of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The Department of Consular Services must provide the host company with a reference number.
- A business letter from the applicant’s company, briefly summarizing the purpose of the visit and including some information about the company or organization should be attached.
- A copy of the Green Card or a valid visa back to the U.S. if the applicant is not a U.S. citizen
- ETS Order form Click Here
- Applicants of Kazakh origin must submit proof that their citizenship has been formally relinquished through the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Washington DC.
Please note: The embassy/consulate may request additional paperwork as deemed necessary
- Please forward the completed requirements as detailed above to:
Express Travel Services
5755 Oberlin Drive, Suite 301
San Diego, CA 92121
Toll Free: 1-866-376-1125
Fax Number: 1-858-225-0786
Your application will be sent in to the Embassy.
Fees for Express Travel Services
- $75.00 – Regular Processing (8-10 Business Days)
- $125.00 – Rush Processing (5-6 Business Days)
- Single or Multiple Entry – (Up to 5 Years) – $160.00
Please note - ETS charges a $5.00 fee to make money order for consular charges.
- $30.00 Courier Service (Standard Overnight)
- $40.00 Courier Service (Priority Overnight)
- $55.00 Courier Service (Saturday Delivery)
- $75.00 Courier service (First Overnight)
We use only FedEx services
Please note: Fed-ex charges may vary by location.
For Further Information Contact
The Embassy of Kazakhstan
1401 16th St. NW
Washington, DC 20036